TEN TIPS FOR GOOD PHOTOGRAPHY BY RANGA JAGODA
Ten tips for good photography by Ranga Jagoda
Here are 10 simple and easy tips given to us by photographer Ranga jagoda, on how to capture the perfect picture;
1. Shoot manual as much as possible and avoid shooting auto
2. When composing the shot, avoid placing the subject in the centre of the picture.
3. Allow breathing space between the subject and the background/margins.
4. Do not shoot against the source of light.
5. Use a tripod when shooting long exposure shots.
6. Use the on camera exposure metering tools to assess exposure
7. Balance the camera on the palm of your left hand and use the index finger on the right hand to take photographs.
8. Delete the bad shots before you download them from the camera
9. Backup your photos
10. Practice till you get it right!